Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cherry Muffins

I was going to write this post last night, but then Donovan got back earlier than expected so I had to abandon the blog in order to go pick him up.  I'd say it was more than a fair trade. 

My day yesterday was rather uneventful, just running errands and cleaning the house.  In the afternoon, I whipped up a batch of these yummy Cherry Ricotta Muffins in case the guys were hungry when they got back. 



I've never baked with fresh cherries before, but they were definitely a winner!  They added just the right touch of juicy sweetness, while the ricotta made them creamy without being too rich.


Unlike a lot of muffins, these weren't overly sweet and they're just as good the second day as they are straight out of the oven.  I would know, I tried them both ways. 

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog! Am definitely going to make these cupcakes this weekend! They look delish! - Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nina! I definitely recommend this recipe...super yummy!!

    ReplyDelete