Saturday, June 11, 2011

"I was born to finish pizza"

The guys left early this morning for a few weeks of training, so last night became an impromptu send-off party slash just hanging out and having a good time.  Our first time making homemade pizza turned out to be a success, with Donovan and Tom polishing off two whole pizzas.  I was lucky to snag my two pieces before Tom declared "I was born to finish pizza" and ate the last slice.  Thanks, Tommy. 

  


The guys were also super excited for the next few weeks of training...

Tom even gallantly stepped in and did the dishes.  I'm hoping Donovan was taking notes :)

And then Donovan got a hold of the camera and things just got crazy...
Yeah, anyways....

And my plans for while I have the house to myself?  Hopefully getting the last shipment of our stuff and finally getting the house put together, weeding the front yard because it's a mess right now, and staining the little table and chairs set we got from Ikea to go on our balcony.  That should keep me busy!

1 comment:

  1. 1) Your hair looks long!

    2) Bravo on the dishes Tom!

    ReplyDelete