Sunday, June 26, 2011

the work continues

Two more rooms checked off the list!  Living room and dining room are done, for the most part.


I'm still playing with the arrangement of the living room.  It's kind of an odd space really, with some weird angles.  But for now, this will do.  I'm just happy to have a couch to sit on.  And a coffee table to put my feet on.  It's the little things that make me happy.


Yay for no more eating at the kitchen counter!

I took a break tonight and went over to a friend's house for dinner and a movie.  It was nice to get out of the house for awhile and I'm super proud of the fact that I made the half-hour drive there and back all by myself without getting lost.

I'm sure you all are getting tired of seeing pictures of the house in all its random stages of disarray, so hopefully I'll have something more exciting to share soon!  Until then, back to unpacking....

1 comment:

  1. It looks nice, and I especially like the tablecloth in the kitchen. I'm so glad you have the comfort of real furniture again!

    ReplyDelete