Monday, June 13, 2011

Before and After


So you know how I said in the last post that one of the things on my to-do list is weed the front yard?  Well, today was that day.  Actually, yesterday would have been a better day, because yesterday was sunny and today it's back to cloudy.  But what can I say, I just wasn't feeling it yesterday. 

Donovan's last comment as he stumbled out the door at 5:30 in the morning on his way to several weeks of training was "holy cow, we really have a lot of weeds in our yard."  Point taken, honey. I'll make sure the yard is weed-free when you get back. 


You would think that a "yard" made out of pebbles would be low maintenance, but no, those annoying little suckers pop up faster than you'd think.


So I dug out my gloves, ate a piece of chocolate for strength, and got to work.  Typically I despise any kind of yard work, but this time wasn't so bad.  And now I don't feel like the neighbors are judging us for having a weedy yard.


Not perfect, but it looks a lot better!

Sorry for the bad light in the pictures, like I said, it's a cloudy day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment