Thursday, September 1, 2011

weekend plans

We have an exciting weekend ahead of us!  Not only does Donovan get tomorrow and Monday off thanks to Labor Day, we also have his mom visiting us.  We're very excited to show her around Italy, starting with Venice tomorrow.  So, I should have lots to report on over the next few days, but for now I'll just share a couple pics of our dinner tonight.

A yummy caprese salad, which also included basil from my basil plants (which are still alive, by the way).  I just took the picture before I added it.  Oops. 


And some super delish linguine with shrimp and arugula. 


I'll be back tomorrow with some pics of our time in Venice, assuming we can figure out the train system and actually make it there and back.  That will be an adventure in itself. 

What are your plans for the long weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment