Sunday, October 28, 2012

Chocolate Festival!

This is one of the many reasons I love Italy - a little thing called a Chocolate Festival.  Yes, it is as amazing as it sounds. 



Basically, the main square had a bunch of different vendors, each selling assortments of all the chocolate you could imagine.


My friend Jessica and I had to do several walk-throughs before we could decide what to buy.  To help our decision making, we had to take the edge off our chocolate cravings.  We started with a yummy little treat that was like a triple-layer mousse, with dark, white, and milk chocolate.  Naturally, that disappeared before I had a chance to take a picture.  The next bit of deliciousness though, strawberries with chocolate and cream, lasted long enough to snap a photo.


I didn't come home with as much chocolate as I thought I would, which is probably a good thing, but here's what I didn't eat for breakfast.  Just kidding, sort of...


 Now off to decide which one to eat next...

0 comments:

Post a Comment