Monday, March 2, 2015

Nixon: Thirteen Months

Yes, I realize I'm a bit late posting Nixon's thirteen-month update.  I'll blame it on the fact that I spend all my time chasing after the thirteen-month-old in question and rarely have time to sit down anymore.  This child is BUSY.  He is walking everywhere and getting into everything and exploring anything that he possibly can.  This is such a fun stage he's in right now and I love seeing what new shenanigans he gets into every day.

Things Nixon has been loving/learning/doing this month:
  • He has completely embraced walking, and now that he's able to stand up without pulling up on something, he rarely ever crawls.  I fully expect him to start sprinting any day. 
  • After months of trying, he has finally mastered the sippy cup.  He only had a bottle a handful of times, which I'm guessing is why it was so tricky for him. 
  • He's discovered how to throw things in the trash.  I have to watch him carefully lest his toys, sippy, or random kitchen utensil end up tossed.
  • The dishwasher continues to fascinate him and he loves helping me empty it.  And yes, I have to be quick or plates will end up on the floor (so far nothing has broken, so I guess our system is working)


0 comments:

Post a Comment